Tá estressado? Vai pintar!Read More
Conheci, através do weblog de Fábio Seixas , o Manifesto "Como ser criativo" de Hugh Macleod. Poderia somente indicar o link, mas como o autor autoriza expressamente a utilização de suas imagens em outros sites desde que referenciando a origem, decidi copiar o texto na íntegra. Vai que o autor decida tirá-lo do ar? Fica aqui uma cópia.
How To Be Creative:
So you want to be more creative, in art, in business, whatever. Here are some tips that have worked for me over the years:
1. Ignore everybody.
2. The idea doesn't have to be big. It just has to change the world.
3. Put the hours in.
4. If your biz plan depends on you suddenly being "discovered" by some big shot, your plan will probably fail.
5. You are responsible for your own experience.
6. Everyone is born creative; everyone is given a box of crayons in kindergarten.
7. Keep your day job.
8. Companies that squelch creativity can no longer compete with companies that champion creativity.
9. Everybody has their own private Mount Everest they were put on this earth to climb.
10. The more talented somebody is, the less they need the props.
11. Don't try to stand out from the crowd; avoid crowds altogether.
12. If you accept the pain, it cannot hurt you.
13. Never compare your inside with somebody else's outside.
14. Dying young is overrated.
15. The most important thing a creative person can learn professionally is where to draw the red line that separates what you are willing to do, and what you are not.
16. The world is changing.
17. Merit can be bought. Passion can't.
18. Avoid the Watercooler Gang.
19. Sing in your own voice.
20. The choice of media is irrelevant.
21. Selling out is harder than it looks.
22. Nobody cares. Do it for yourself.
23. Worrying about "Commercial vs. Artistic" is a complete waste of time.
24. Don't worry about finding inspiration. It comes eventually.
25. You have to find your own schtick.
26. Write from the heart.
27. The best way to get approval is not to need it.
28. Power is never given. Power is taken.
29. Whatever choice you make, The Devil gets his due eventually.
30. The hardest part of being creative is getting used to it.
31. Remain frugal.
Aberta à participação, esta revista é editada pelos portugueses Fernando Gomes , Henrique Manuel Bento Fialho, Luis Ene e Margarida Delgado . Serão selecionados textos com até 200 palavras, caracterizando realmente uma narrativa curta.
O tema da primeira edição é O Banal, e o tema da próxima edição será Azul.Read More